WAXMAG ® - ORN- A :
WAXMAG ® -ORN-A is a moulding wax to be used in rubber moulds. It is a low viscosity wax with excellent surface finish and exhibits good strength in thin sections, which makes it an ideal wax for pouring applications. It works both for gravity pouring as well as vacuum filling.
1. Colour: Green Form : Slabs
2. Congealing Point : 61 -63ºC
3. Viscosity @ 70ºC : 250 cps
4. Specific Gravity @ 25ºC : 0.9
5. Water Content : nil
6. Ash Content (Maximum) : 0.02%
7. Penetration (25ºC/200 g/5 secs) : 4 - 5 dmm, max.
POURING TEMPERATURE : 73 - 76°C (Could be altered depending on the size and intricacy of the mould)
STORAGE : Keep it away from sources of heat.